Leadership Development Program
“Our values based seminar is defined by living, working and leading in alignment with your core values, principles, beliefs and purpose to, in turn, ignite the extraordinary potential in those around you.”
Leadership Development Course Overview
When it comes to ledership development people in business have been saying for years that today’s workforce is a departure from those of the not too distant past, that none of the “old ways” of managing people seem to work anymore. Yet they continue to try to use what worked in the past with less than favorable results.
Things have evolved in today’s workplace and it’s up to management to make the necessary changes to effectively run their organizations.
In depth class participation and activities help bring these principles to light in a way that they can effectively be applied with great results.
Leadership Development Objectives
- Understand the difference between leadership competencies and management skills
- Gaining support of your team using trust, credibility and ethical behavior
Uncovering your leadership development style
- Identifying your core values
- Defining What a Leader is and is Not Today
- Recognizing the Difference Between Being a Manager and a True Leader
- Situational Leadership
- Matching the Right Style to the Right Situation
- Communicating Like the Leader You Want to Be
- Personal Leadership Plan
Workshop or Webinar
All TDA courses are client-specific and rely heavily on experiential learning including exercises, activities, roleplaying and continuous feedback.