Business Writing Training: A Practical Onsite Workshop
A key to helping you communicate more clearly and effectively at work. For all leaders at all levels.
Communication styles and methods have changed dramatically and continue to evolve. Technology can streamline communications and make us more efficient. At times, technology can encourage OVER communication, misinterpreted communication and overwhelm our work day.
Creating a road map to effectively conveying ideas, proposals and positions can help streamline your communication process and increase the effectiveness of your written words.
This course helps provide elements necessary to refresh how you come across in writing, whether that is email, press releases, blogs, presentations or website verbiage.
We will provide guidance on how to avoid potential problems and how to strengthen the skills you currently possess.
- Understanding the fundamentals of business writing
- Discovering the effects of concise communication
- Leveraging what you know now
- Understanding how powerful the written word can be
- Learning the principles of creating compelling and persuasive communication
- The impact of communication
- How to communicate effectively with different cultures and different generations centered around respect
- Help team leaders and employees commit to what they need to do to raise their level of written communication
- What to do if you’ve said the wrong thing
- Key resources to use when you have questions
- Components of a persuasive communication
- Benefits of polishing your communication skills
- Building trust through respect and understanding
- Keys to getting your point across
1 Day Class
All TDA courses are client-specific and rely heavily on experiential learning including exercises, activities, roleplaying and continuous feedback.