Customer Service Training Program
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not a single act, but a habit.”
Customer Service Training Programs
In the age of instant feedback via review sites and social media, superior customer service training is the baseline expectation.
Every client complaint needs to be viewed as an opportunity to improve the customer service you offer. It’s been said that a positive experience turns your clients into a walking billboard. A negative experience turns that same client into a broadcast station airing their grievances for all to see via internet. No business can afford that in our current business environment.
Our delivering superior customer service training program explores well rounded techniques when applied correctly, giving your organization a competitive advantage in the market place.
Customer Service Training Program Objectives
- Learn the key elements of service and why they work
- Develop competencies that bring clients and their friends back time and time again
- Learn the power of body language, tone and words and how they can strengthen your relationships
- Anticipate your clients expectations and prepare your responses accordingly
The one-two punch of excellent customer service training
- Barriers that keep employees from executing great service
- Characteristics of successful service reps
- Fundamental needs of your client
- Empathy vs Sympathy
- Our worst enemy – ourselves
6 Hour Workshop or Webinar
All TDA courses are client-specific and rely heavily on experiential learning including exercises, activities, roleplaying and continuous feedback.