Manager Training Programs: Key Concepts to Be Ready Now
Preparing the next generation. Manager Training for new and current management
Manager Training Programs Overview
When organizations are faced with filling an unexpected management opening, many turn to the “Best Available Employee”, requiring new manager training.
Others turn to who has expressed a desire to oversee and have added the skills to make the necessary transition.
The best individual contributors don’t always make the best leaders. Employees who have prepared for their next level of engagement increase the likelihood of success. They know the basics, they’ve prepared and are ready now to take on the challenge. Contact Transglobal Development today to discuss our programs or to schedule one of our onsite courses.
Manager Training Program Learning Objectives
- Leaders vs Bosses
- Nurturing employee commitment and increasing productivity
- Priorities-doing the right things at the right times
- Effective communication skills
- Dealing with performance issues, behavioral challenges and conflict problems
- Why Emotional Intelligence is a key factor in management success
- Legal traps and how to avoid them
- From High Potential to ready now
- Basic components of effective management
- The 9 principles you must master
- Holding meetings that matter
- How effective feedback boosts morale in increases employee productivity
- Time management principles
- Expert Delegation skills
- Dealing with employee conflict
- Stress assessment and solutions
- Eliminate time wasters and interruptions
- Sharpen your listening skills
- Identify the strength and weaknesses of your personal management style
1 Day Class
All TDA programs are client-specific and rely heavily on experiential learning including exercises, activities, roleplaying and continuous feedback.