Leadership Development Program
“Our values based leadership development program is defined by living, working and leading in alignment with your core values, principles, beliefs and purpose to, in turn, ignite the extraordinary potential in those around you.”
Leadership Development Program Overview
When it comes to leading, people in business have been saying for years that today’s workforce is a departure from those of the not too distant past, that none of the “old ways” of managing people seem to work anymore. Yet they continue to try to use what worked in the past with less than favorable results. That’s why our leadership development program accells.
Things have evolved in today’s workplace and it’s up to management to make the necessary changes to effectively run their organizations.
In depth class participation and activities help bring these principles to light in a way that they can effectively be applied with great results.
Leadership Development Training Objectives
- Understand the difference between leadership competencies and management skills
- Gaining support of your team using trust, credibility and ethical behavior
Uncovering your leadership development style
- Identifying your core values
Leadership Development – Program Highlights
- Defining What a Leader is and is Not Today
- Recognizing the Difference Between Being a Manager and a True Leader
- Situational Leadership
- Matching the Right Style to the Right Situation
- Communicating Like the Leader You Want to Be
- Personal Leadership Plan
Workshop or Webinar