Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. understands it is important to respect and protect the privacy of our customers and guests.
This personally identifiable information is used to respond to your immediate requests, questions or site interactions, to make our Web site easier to use by not having to enter information more than once and also to communicate information, updates or special offers associated with your interests.
This information is also used for billing purposes and to fulfill orders and requests. If we have trouble processing an order or request, we’ll use this information to communicate with you. We also use this information to alert customers to the offers, updates and other new services we offer.
Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. does not collect any personally identifiable information from you except when you expressly volunteer the information. This includes deliberate actions such as:
- Creating an account on our Web site
- Registering for a seminar, Webinar or audio conference, ordering and/or downloading an on-line program or purchasing any other Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. products or services
- Requesting information (via physical mail or electronically) about Transglobal Development Associates, Inc.’s training offerings, including catalogs, trainer biographies, topic or product lists and any other products and services
- Subscribing to newsletters, blogs or social media feeds or requesting that we keep you informed of upcoming events or new products or services
- Entering a promotional contest
- Requesting that a Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. Sales representative or Customer Care representative contact you
- Conducting a transaction where we collect information, including when required by law
- Commenting on any blog article or social media posting, connecting with us on any of our social media pages or initiating other content on the Web site or any of our social media sites
- ubmitting personal information to us along with any related content in our communication with you
- Interacting with our Web site pages, e-mails, electronic information feeds, social media pages or other electronic means where we may collect technical information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring Web site, if any, and the paths you take through our Web pages
The information you give us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information, such as past purchase history, available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and help prevent or detect fraud as well as to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and secure.
Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this Web site and does not sell, share or rent personally identifiable information other than as disclosed in the privacy statements below.
You may opt out of receiving e-mail offers from Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. does not sell, share with or rent to others e-mail addresses solely for the purpose of third-party marketing. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers from us, click the link at the bottom of our e-mails or call 1-917-930-0801 to opt out. Please be aware that, even if you opt out of future marketing e-mails, we may still contact you by e-mail to perform necessary transactions such as customer service inquiries, billing inquiries or reminder notices. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding any orders you place, such as order status, shipment or refunds.
You may opt out of receiving third-party offers from our affiliates.
Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. may share personally identifiable information collected about our customer in the following ways:
- Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. periodically works with business partners to provide specific services, such as jointly developed and marketed products and services. When you sign up for such services, we will share the personally identifiable information necessary for our partners to provide these services.
- Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. does provide certain firms and our affiliates with its postal mailing address list on a rental basis. In addition, we may share information about your order with some of these firms or affiliates so that they can more easily identify offers that may interest you. If you wish to be excluded from receiving third-party mailings, please call our Customer Care department at 1-917-930-0801.
- Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. reserves the right to use personally identifiable information to assist law enforcement investigations or as otherwise required by law
- Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. may transfer personally identifiable information to a third party in the event of a sale of stock, merger or consolidation, or other transfer of all or a portion of the assets of Transglobal Development Associates, Inc., whether voluntarily or by operation of law
Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. does not collect personally identifiable information about your on-line activities over time and across third-party Web sites or on-line services. Reciprocally, third parties will not collect personally identifiable information about your on-line activities over time and across different Web sites when you use the Transglobal Development Associates, Inc. Web site.