Interviewing Skills for Successful Hiring
A key to help hiring decision-makers ask effective questions and evaluate candidates.
For all leaders at all levels.
The interviewing process can be complex and overwhelming for both hiring managers and candidates.
This dynamic course provides real-life examples of interviewing situations and covers both functional and behavioral questioning.
We will practice methods to put candidates at ease during the interview.
Effective hiring can lead to a more productive and engaged workforce. This course helps you get the information needed to make good hiring decisions.
- Identifying what you want in an employee
- Screening efficiently to narrow your options
- Going beyond the application and resume to assess and identify attributes of a successful candidate
- Understanding and practicing the legal aspects of interviewing and hiring
- Conducting effective interviews
- Mastering follow up questions
- Powerful interview questions
- Practice your interviewing skills and get feedback
- Components of effective interviews
- Candidates’ social media
- Pinpoint responses to identify potential problems
- Learn what questions NOT to ask
- How to discuss the next steps in the interviewing process
1 Day Class
All TDA courses are client-specific and rely heavily on experiential learning including exercises, activities, roleplaying and continuous feedback.